ACE Conferences & Exhibitions respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
In general, you can visit www.myace.events website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
With specific reference to e-commerce transactions, ACE Conferences & Exhibitions collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting through www.myace.events :
- Name and Gender
- Phone Number
- Date of birth in case of a child
ACE Conferences & Exhibitions does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user. The foregoing information collected from the users is put to the following use:
- Username, address, phone number, and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the user.
- Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the user "opts-out" of such use. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the www.myace.events site, but you may be unable to access certain options and offers.
ACE Conferences & Exhibitions takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain names and addresses of the specific entitles that shall have access to your personal information in a given transaction.
ACE Conferences & Exhibitions will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.
If you choose to use one of the features below, your information will be used as follows: ACE Conferences & Exhibitions will never disclose or sell any of your personal information, including your name, address, or transaction history to any third party without your permission. We will use your e-mail address to send correspondence about ACE Conferences & Exhibitions including:
- Registration confirmations
- Important updates about the event
- Notifications of event
- If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the www.myace.events site please e-mail us at email@example.com. We read every customer e-mail and will respond as soon as possible.
All credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.