Apollo Conferences and Events respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
In general, you can visit Apollo Conferences and Events website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
With specific reference to booking/e-commerce transactions, Apollo Conferences and Events collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting through Apollo Conferences and Events :
- Name and Sex
- Phone Number
- Date of birth in case of a child
Apollo Conferences and Events does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user or customer. The foregoing information collected from the users/customers/travelers is put to the following use:
- Customer name, address, phone number, traveler's name and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the customer/traveler.
- Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user "opts-out" of such use. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the Apollo Conferences and Events website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
Apollo Conferences and Events takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain names and addresses of the specific entitles that shall have access to your personal information in a given transaction.
Apollo Conferences and Events will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.
Apollo Conferences and Events takes your privacy concerns seriously and will not share your personal information without your consent.
If you choose to use one of the features below, your information will be used as follows: Apollo Conferences and Events will never disclose or sell any of your personal information, including your name, address, shopping, or transaction history to any third party without your permission. If you are a member, we will use your e-mail address to send correspondence about Apollo Conferences and Events , including:
- Reservation confirmations
- Important updates about your travel plans
- Notifications of travel specials if you have additional questions or concerns regarding the Apollo Conferences and Events site please e-mail us at email@example.com . We read every customer e-mail and will respond as soon as possible.
All credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.